Technical analysis of NZD/USD for January 09, 2018
Our first upside target which we predicted in yesterday's analysis has been hit. NZD/USD is still expected to trade with bullish outlook. The pair is consolidating above its key support at 0.7160. The relative strength index is around its neutrality level at 50 and lacks downward momentum.
To conclude, as long as 0.7160 is not broken, look for a rebound to 0.7220. A break above this level would trigger another advance to 0.7240.
The black line shows the pivot point. Currently, the price is above the pivot point, which is a signal for long positions. If it remains below the pivot point, it will indicate short positions. The red lines are showing the support levels, while the green line is indicating the resistance levels. These levels can be used to enter and exit trades.
Resistance levels: 0.7190, 0.7220, and 0.7250.
Support levels: 0.7145, 0.7125, and 0.7100.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Saudi Arabia will significantly reduce the supply of oil to the United States
- The gold is getting cheaper, and the dollar is rising ahead of the Fed meeting
- The dollar wipes nose to skeptics
- What will drive oil refineries in early 2019?
- The oil market is in lull, waiting for new drivers
- Europe said no: pound ends the week on a minor note
- Simplified wave analysis of GOLD for December 14
- Simplified wave analysis of EUR / JPY pair for the week of December 14
- The gold rally will last until the end of December - opinion
- Indicator analysis. The daily review of the currency pair GBP / USD for December 14, 2018.