Technical analysis of USD/CHF for January 09, 2018
All our targets which we predicted in yesterday's analysis have been hit. USD/CHF is expected to continue the upside movement. The pair is trading above its rising 50-period moving average, which plays a support role and maintains the upside bias. A support base at 0.9780 has formed and has allowed for a temporary stabilization. The relative strength index lacks downward momentum.
Therefore, while the price is above 0.9780, we expect a further advance to 0.9870 and even to 0.9885 in extension.
Chart Explanation: The black line shows the pivot point. The present price above the pivot point indicates a bullish position, and the price below the pivot point indicates a short position. The red lines show the support levels and the green line indicates the resistance levels. These levels can be used to enter and exit trades.
Strategy: buy, stop loss at 0.97, take profit at 0.9800.
Resistance levels: 0.9840, 0.9870, and 0.9915
Support levels: 0.9755, 0.9735, and 0.9700.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- GBP / USD: plan for the European session on September 25. The growth potential of the pound is limited
- EUR / USD pair - plan for the European session on September 25. Euro rose on statements of Mario Draghi, but did not hold
- Analysis of EUR / USD Divergences on September 25. Breakdown + bearish divergence = fall
- Analysis of GBP / USD Divergences for September 25. The British pound is feverish because of the situation around Brexit
- Not for long, the music played
- The markets froze in anticipation of the FOMC meeting
- Forecast for EUR / USD as of September 25, 2018
- Forecast for GBP / USD as of September 25, 2018
- Forecast for USD / JPY as of September 25, 2018
- Fractal analysis of the main currency pairs for September 25