Daily analysis of Silver for January 09, 2018
The silver price did not show any strong moves on previous days, still fluctuating around 17.20 levels, waiting to get rid of the negative momentum and gain enough ground to resume the bullish bias on the intraday and short-term basis. In general, we still expect the bullish trend in the upcoming period conditioned by holding above 16.55. A breach of 17.43 is required to push the price towards our next target at 18.30. The expected trading range for today is between the 17.00 support and the 17.42 resistance.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Saudi Arabia will significantly reduce the supply of oil to the United States
- The gold is getting cheaper, and the dollar is rising ahead of the Fed meeting
- The dollar wipes nose to skeptics
- What will drive oil refineries in early 2019?
- The oil market is in lull, waiting for new drivers
- Europe said no: pound ends the week on a minor note
- Simplified wave analysis of GOLD for December 14
- Simplified wave analysis of EUR / JPY pair for the week of December 14
- The gold rally will last until the end of December - opinion
- Indicator analysis. The daily review of the currency pair GBP / USD for December 14, 2018.