Daily analysis of Gold for January 09, 2018
The gold price shows slight bearish bias on its way to testing the EMA50. As long as the price is above 1,299.20, our bullish overview will remain valid for today, reminding you that we need a breach of 1,321.49 for the price to head towards 1,357.53. Meanwhile, stochastic heads towards the oversold areas now in attempt to gain positive momentum that will help the price rise. The expected trading range for today is between the 1,310.00 support and the 1,335.00 resistance.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Saudi Arabia will significantly reduce the supply of oil to the United States
- The gold is getting cheaper, and the dollar is rising ahead of the Fed meeting
- The dollar wipes nose to skeptics
- What will drive oil refineries in early 2019?
- The oil market is in lull, waiting for new drivers
- Europe said no: pound ends the week on a minor note
- Simplified wave analysis of GOLD for December 14
- Simplified wave analysis of EUR / JPY pair for the week of December 14
- The gold rally will last until the end of December - opinion
- Indicator analysis. The daily review of the currency pair GBP / USD for December 14, 2018.