Burning Forecast 03/22/2019
On Wednesday, the euro sharply grew above the mark of 1.1425 on the Federal Reserve's decisions, which set an upward trend.
However, on Thursday, the euro fell under a sharp selling, now it almost completely blocked the environment's growth.
But by Friday morning, we see slow growth.
A continuation of the trend is still possible.
The reason for the euro's fall is probably the Brexit theme's unexpected return to the market.
We keep buying from 1.1340 - but stop at a breakeven, the euro passing below 1.1340 cancels the trend.
Buy from 1.1450.
Sell from 1.1175.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Forecast for GBP / USD on April 22, 2019
- Forecast for AUD/USD on April 22, 2019
- Control zones USDCHF 04/22/19
- Control zones USDCAD 04/22/19
- Control zones of NZD / USD pair on 04/22/19
- Fractal analysis of major currency pairs for April 18
- The sharp rise in oil prices can bring down the market
- Wave analysis of GBP/USD for April 18. Waiting for a breakthrough of 1.2960, this will relieve tension from the market
- Wave analysis of EUR/USD for April 18. The euro fell, but retains an upward set of waves
- EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY. Simplified wave analysis and forecast for April 18