Trading Plan 03/22/2019
The Federal Reserve started the trend against the dollar.
However, Brexit unexpectedly returned to the scene.
Iron Lady Theresa May is completely tireless in her perseverance - she received a reprieve from the EU only until May 22 - but under strict conditions - to hold an agreement with the EU through Parliament before April 1. The opinion is unrealistic. But there will be another vote.
The closing of the week is important for the euro.
We keep buying from 1.1340 - but we close positions after a breakthrough of 1.1340.
Buy from 1.1450.
Selling from 1.1175.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Forecast for GBP / USD on April 22, 2019
- Forecast for AUD/USD on April 22, 2019
- Control zones USDCHF 04/22/19
- Control zones USDCAD 04/22/19
- Control zones of NZD / USD pair on 04/22/19
- Fractal analysis of major currency pairs for April 18
- The sharp rise in oil prices can bring down the market
- Wave analysis of GBP/USD for April 18. Waiting for a breakthrough of 1.2960, this will relieve tension from the market
- Wave analysis of EUR/USD for April 18. The euro fell, but retains an upward set of waves
- EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY. Simplified wave analysis and forecast for April 18