Technical analysis of EUR/USD for June 19, 2017
Today, there is no Economic Data will be released when the European & the US market opens, so, amid the reports, EUR/USD will move in a low volatility during this day.
TODAY'S TECHNICAL LEVEL:
Breakout BUY Level: 1.1256.
Original Resistance: 1.1239.
Inner Sell Area: 1.1228.
Target Inner Area: 1.1202.
Inner Buy Area: 1.1176.
Original Support: 1.1165.
Strong Support: 1.1154.
Breakout SELL Level: 1.1148.
Disclaimer: Trading Forex (foreign exchange) on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Trading plan 18 - 12/22/2017
- Burning Forecast 18/12/2017
- Markets intend to complete the year without excessive volatility
- Weakness of the dollar will not last long
- Trading plan 12/15/2017
- Breaking forecast 12/15/2017
- Markets see no reason to worry
- What did the Fed say on December 13, 2017
- New forecast of the US Federal Reserve on the US economy
- Burning Forecast 14/12/2017