Elliott wave analysis of EUR/JPY for June 19, 2017
EUR/JPY has rallied nicely and in a clear impulsive character indicating more upside pressure to come. That said, short-term we might need a deeper correction from 124.46 closer to the 123.17 - 123.45 area before the next impulsive upswing towards 125.82 and above.
We will buy EUR again at 123.25 or upon a break above 124.46.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- The yen floats with the flow
- The Euro switched to Jackson Hole
- Trading plan 08/18/2017
- EUR/USD: Ready for growth.
- Euro, Pound, Oil: Markets Pending Driver
- Gold retreats, but does not give up
- Trading plan for August 16, 2017
- Demand for the dollar is growing
- Brent Stretches the Rope
- Burning outlook: US retail sales at 13.30 London time