Elliott wave analysis of EUR/NZD for June 19, 2017
The corrective decline in wave ii/ will not loosen its grip and it has now spiked below support at 1.5423, this opens for more downside pressure towards 1.5261 as long as the resistance line near 1.5500 and more importantly as long minor resistance at 1.5564 is able to cap the upside. However, a break above this resistance will indicate that wave ii/ has completed and wave iii/ towards 1.6655 is developing.
Our stop was hit for a loss. We will only buy a break above 1.5564.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- The yen floats with the flow
- The Euro switched to Jackson Hole
- Trading plan 08/18/2017
- EUR/USD: Ready for growth.
- Euro, Pound, Oil: Markets Pending Driver
- Gold retreats, but does not give up
- Trading plan for August 16, 2017
- Demand for the dollar is growing
- Brent Stretches the Rope
- Burning outlook: US retail sales at 13.30 London time