Ichimoku indicator analysis of gold for June 19, 2017
Gold price is breaking short-term support and is heading towards our target of $1,245. Gold weakness is expected for the start of the week but overall I can see a bigger longer-term upward reversal coming soon.
Gold price is making lower lows and lower highs. Price is approaching the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the latest rise and this is important support. If we break below $1,245 we should expect Gold price to go towards $1,230. Trend remains bearish in the shortterm and the Gold pullback is unfolding as we expected from $1,280.
Black line - long-term resistance trend line
Red line - support trend line
Blue line - long-term support trend line
The Gold weekly chart as expected is moving towards the weekly Kumo (cloud) support at $1,235-45 area. The rejection unfolded as we expected two weeks ago at $1,295. Now we prepare for a longer-term reversal. I expect Gold to reverse upwards from the $1,200-$1,245 area. I remain longer-term bullish.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- The yen floats with the flow
- The Euro switched to Jackson Hole
- Trading plan 08/18/2017
- EUR/USD: Ready for growth.
- Euro, Pound, Oil: Markets Pending Driver
- Gold retreats, but does not give up
- Trading plan for August 16, 2017
- Demand for the dollar is growing
- Brent Stretches the Rope
- Burning outlook: US retail sales at 13.30 London time