Ichimoku indicator analysis of USDX for June 19, 2017
The Dollar index pulled back towards short-term cloud support and is bouncing. As I have been saying for the last few sessions while the index is around 96.50-97 I remain bullish for a bounce towards 98.50-99. After the bounce we will look to sell again.
Red line - resistance
Blue line - support
The Dollar index pulled back towards cloud support in the 4-hour chart. Only a break above 97.50 will confirm that the long-awaited bounce is starting. The Dollar index has been mainly moving sideways since mid-May. Trend is neutral.
Blue lines - bearish channel
Red line - short-term resistance
The Dollar index has most probably made a short-term low a couple of days ago. Price is showing reversal signs and I still expect the Dollar index to move towards the daily Kumo (cloud) at 98.50-99 area. I remain short-term bullish about the US dollar.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- The yen floats with the flow
- The Euro switched to Jackson Hole
- Trading plan 08/18/2017
- EUR/USD: Ready for growth.
- Euro, Pound, Oil: Markets Pending Driver
- Gold retreats, but does not give up
- Trading plan for August 16, 2017
- Demand for the dollar is growing
- Brent Stretches the Rope
- Burning outlook: US retail sales at 13.30 London time