EUR/USD analysis for August 11, 2017
Recently, the EUR/USD has been trading upwards. The price tested the level of 1.1785. According to the 30M time frame, I found fake breakout of resistance, which is a sign that buying looks risky. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. The downward target is set at the price of 1.1715.
Trading recommendations for today: watch for potential selling opportunities.The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- The yen floats with the flow
- The Euro switched to Jackson Hole
- Trading plan 08/18/2017
- EUR/USD: Ready for growth.
- Euro, Pound, Oil: Markets Pending Driver
- Gold retreats, but does not give up
- Trading plan for August 16, 2017
- Demand for the dollar is growing
- Brent Stretches the Rope
- Burning outlook: US retail sales at 13.30 London time