Technical analysis of USD/CHF for August 11, 2017
USD/CHF is under pressure and expected to trade in lower range. The pair retreated from 0.9670 (the high of August 10). The 20-period moving average crossed below the 50-period one.
To sum up, as long as 0.9670 is not surpassed, a further drop to 0.9605 and even to 0.9565 seems more likely to occur.
Chart Explanation: The black line shows the pivot point. The present price above the pivot point indicates the bullish position; and the price below the pivot points indicates the short position. The red lines show the support levels and the green line indicates the resistance levels. These levels can be used to enter and exit trades.
Strategy: SELL, Stop Loss: 0.9670, Take Profit: 0.9585
Resistance levels: 0.9705, 0.9735, and 0.9770
Support levels: 0.9585, 0.9565, and 0.9525The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
Latest News & Daily Analysis
- Trading plan 18 - 12/22/2017
- Burning Forecast 18/12/2017
- Markets intend to complete the year without excessive volatility
- Weakness of the dollar will not last long
- Trading plan 12/15/2017
- Breaking forecast 12/15/2017
- Markets see no reason to worry
- What did the Fed say on December 13, 2017
- New forecast of the US Federal Reserve on the US economy
- Burning Forecast 14/12/2017