Top 5 Forex Brokers - Overall
Top 5 Forex Brokers - Last update: 22nd August, 2017
|Rank||Broker Name||Trust Score||Reviews|
|1||XM||99 / 100||XM Reviews|
|2||London Capital Group||99 / 100||London Capital Group Reviews|
|3||Plus500||99 / 100||Plus500 Reviews|
|4||HotForex||94 / 100||HotForex Reviews|
|5||Xtrade||94 / 100||Xtrade Reviews|
The above table contains the top ranked forex brokers in our database based on overall performance. If you are not looking for any specific feature and just want to go with the best forex broker, this list is for you.
Overall performance is most suited for people new to forex trading but have some experience or knowledge of trading, stocks for example. It assesses each broker across all criteria, but focuses mostly on the following categories:
- Website user experience - The site must be easy to navigate and understand
- Trading platforms - Must have a variety to choose from and support trading via the website, desktop app, mobile web and mobile app
- Educational resources - Provide plenty of material for traders to use, free of charge to improve their trading
- Safety - Protect all clients from negative balances
- Support - Be available via multiple channels for customer contact
Why do we only list the top brokers?
We believe in quality, not quantity. The brokers we present in our top rankings are the companies that we trust ourselves. We have relationships with the staff and have an open channel of communication which provide a lot of benefits for our users, including the ability to efficiently handle complaints (and compliments, we love them too).