All XM bonuses and promotions are subject to terms and conditions, including different bonus amounts and limited availability in some countries. Please check the eligibility rules on the website for more information.
|Deposit||Bonus Amount||Bonus Code|
|Up to $1000||Up to $500||None required|
|Up to $23,500||Up to $5000||None required|
$30* No deposit bonus
Open a new account with XM and receive $30 or the equivalent in your chosen currency without making a deposit. The money is automatically credited to your account. The bonus can’t be withdrawn but any profits you make can be withdrawn. An excellent way to get started trading real money without having to put up your own. Highly recommended.
Up to $5,000* in deposit bonuses
You can receive up to $5,000 (or your currency equivalent) in additional bonus funds through a 2 tier deposit bonus system. You will receive a 50% bonus on your deposit up to a maximum of $500, then 20% on any amount over to make up to another $4,500 in bonuses. In other words, if you deposited $5,000 you would receive:
- 50% bonus on your first $1,000 which would give you $500 bonus funds and reach the limit of the first tier
- 20% bonus on your remaining $4,000 which would give you $800 bonus funds
- Your total account balance therefore would be $6,300 (Your $5,000 deposit + $500 bonus + $800 bonus)
So this means to receive the maximum $5,000 bonus you would need to deposit $23,500 which is broken down as follows:
- The first $1,000 gives you a 50% bonus which is $500
- The remaining $22,500 gives you a 20% bonus which is $4,500
- Together, the bonus amount is $5,000 on your deposit of $23,500
Our opinion is that this is the best value bonus available right now from the reputable brokers.
Loyalty reward points
You can earn loyalty points through every trade and convert them to bonus funds. Points can be earned from even the smallest micro lot transactions so this is a great way to build up additional credit as you trade.
This ensures that as a client of XM you are consistently rewarded for trading, regardless of whether you are winning or not.